Sat, 28 May|
The International Conference on Management, Economics and Accounting
About Conference If you are a member of the academia, a researcher, a scholar, or a representative of a non-profit or governmental agency in the fields of economics, management, or accounting, then you simply can’t miss MEACONF. The International Conference on Management, Economics and Accounting
Time & Location
28 May 2022, 10:00 – 14:00
About the event
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in a various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding with an ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
The International Conference on Management, Economics and Accounting, May 28, 2022 in Rome-Italy is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.Conference Topics
We accept the submission of high-quality papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, experimental and theoretical work or research in all of the topic areas mentioned. Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Full Paper Reviewing Process
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- The text should be in English, American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of both.
- Authors who feel their English language manuscript may require editing to eliminate possible grammatical or spelling errors and to conform to correct scientific English may wish to use relevant editing apps or service.
- Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
- Appendices (when appropriate)
- Full paper is requested.
- MS Word-compatible file
Articles submitted to the conference should report original and previously unpublished findings. Following the ethical conduct is very critical in the academic world. Hence, any act of plagiarism cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the submission will be automatically dismissed.Formatting & Paper Length Limit
Attach your Article